Tuesday, April 12, 2011

J... is for J, J and J

J... is for J, J and J


And J, J and J are my father, mother and mother-in law. Special people in my life, all of whom begin with the letter J. Not only that, but these three J's have a habit of escaping all of life's realities on weekday afternoons and heading to the local cinema to watch screenings of the Met Opera - broadcast from New York!

And who should go along with them but friends J, J and J! Amazing how so many people's names can begin with the same letter.

What is your most popular letter among friends?

2 comments:

  1. My best friend's name starts with a "J" also. A good letter! The rest of my friends' names, however, are scattered around the alphabet. :) Happy A-Z!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two of the most important people in my life (they are friends and my taekwondo instructors) both start with J.

    Very interesting!!!

    ReplyDelete