Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WWW Wednesdays

WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions: 
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading? 
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?: 
The Fourth Estate by Jeffrey 
Archer - although frantic sub-editing and writing deadlines this week mean I'm not making much progress. Roll on the long weekend!

What did you recently finish reading? 
I have just finished two FABULOUS books - once I get around
 to writing reviews for them, they'll both get 5*+ ratings!! Goodbye Sarajevo, by Hana Reid and Atka Schofield - I can't stop talking about this one! And The Villa Girls by Nicky Pellegrino... who has fast moved up my list of all time favourite authors. She doesn't disappoint!

What do you think you'll read next? 
Quite possibly, When God Was a Rabbit, by Sarah Winman. I started reading it in the shop, put it down, then got home to find Mum had bought it for me. I love my Mum!

6 comments:

  1. Aaaah, that's so sweet about your mom. Good books, I've seen and heard a lot about When God Was A Rabbit. I like the title. I did vote. Hope the story was your story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog - following you back! :^)

    I have never read Nicky Pellegrino - will have to check out her books. I love the cover of The Villa Girls (I am a sucker for a cool cover!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved When God Was a Rabbit, possibly fave book of the year so far. Yey for mums :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great reads! :)

    Here’s mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2011/06/www-wednesdays-ghost-of-circus-pasts.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about that, posted the wrong thing. Geez. Okay, what I wanted to say was that When God was a Rabbit looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete