Friday, September 2, 2011

Book Blogger Hop


Book Blogger HopBook Blogger Hop is hosted by Jen at Crazy-For-Books.

This week's question is:
What are you most looking forward to this fall/autumn season?

Autumn is my favourite season, whichever hemisphere I'm in, although the Northern Hemisphere does do the seasons better. I love that beautiful rusty, orange of the leaves and the crunch of them under foot on the pavements.

But this autumn I'm also looking forward to an abundance of travel. The suitcase hasn't been used since the beginning of the year so first up is a weekend in Vegas, followed by a trip to London, a week in Jordan, a move to Vancouver then a trip home to New Zealand - all before Christmas!

And all that time in airports and on aeroplanes means lots of reading time - top of the list is The Wild Rose by Jennifer Donnelly.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a LOT of traveling! And yeah for more reading time! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traveling to so many interesting places Lucky You! Going to check into the The Wild Rose. Can't resist a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! What a great trip you have planned! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! New Follower!

    I wish I could experience Autumn. I live in Florida and we don't really get that season.

    http://kristincanread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete